Terms & Conditions
1. Except as otherwise indicated, this Site and its entire contents are owned by Cabot and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may view the Site and download portions of its content, subject to the following restrictions:
- You will retain on all copies of the downloaded content, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content; and
- You will not modify the content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use it in a manner detrimental to Cabot.
2. While Cabot uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Cabot makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. Cabot assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Cabot may terminate, change, suspend, restrict access to or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including the availability of any features, at any time.
4. The information in this Site has been provided to you solely as a convenience, and in some instances, is provided by third parties. Information contained on this Site is provided on the condition that you will make your own determination as to its suitability for your purposes prior to use. Neither Cabot nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETELNESS, PERFORMANCE RELIABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that to the extent that the applicable law in your jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
5. Cabot also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
6. References to employment or other policies or practices, or descriptions of documents filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and other information may be summaries or excerpts and may not be complete or comprehensive. All references or excerpts are subject to and qualified in their entirety by reference to the complete documents.
7. You agree that any information (including without limitation any ideas, concepts, technologies or know-how) that you send to us via this Site or otherwise will be presumed to be, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cabot shall be free to use this information for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and/or posting. By sending Cabot any such information, you agree that Cabot shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and/or techniques contained in any information you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
10. Any link on this Site to third party web sites is being provided by Cabot to you as solely a convenience. We do not monitor or control the information collected when you elect to access a third party link. Accordingly, Cabot shall not bear any responsibility and/or liability regarding the contents of such third party websites. Cabot does not endorse or sponsor any linked web sites, the information appearing thereon, or any of the products or services described thereon.
11. Cabot’s General Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
12. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, excluding its conflicts of law principles.
Last Updated August 2014.